Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G r i f f o n s - R u l e - H e r e - 1 x 1 - With CatConstellation

2 posters

Go down

G r i f f o n s - R u l e - H e r e - 1 x 1 - With CatConstellation Empty G r i f f o n s - R u l e - H e r e - 1 x 1 - With CatConstellation

Post  SunlightWolf Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Griffons Rule Here!

G r i f f o n s - R u l e - H e r e - 1 x 1 - With CatConstellation Griffin2

Griffons rule the forest and mountainous regions with pure hearts. Together they are strong and are almost flawless. Each griffons is unique in what they do in their day.

The scenery is crowded with the most beautiful trees and surrounded by rocks of all sizes. Rivers and lakes lay around silently with the soft sounds of the breeze. Caves linger among the side of the tall mountains were griffons may live and rest throughout the subtle night.

Griffons will forever rule this area.

Code:
Name:
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Mate:
Children:
History:
Other:

Last edited by SunlightWolf on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
SunlightWolf
SunlightWolf

Back to top Go down

G r i f f o n s - R u l e - H e r e - 1 x 1 - With CatConstellation Empty Re: G r i f f o n s - R u l e - H e r e - 1 x 1 - With CatConstellation

Post  SunlightWolf Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Name: Lunaream

Appearance:
G r i f f o n s - R u l e - H e r e - 1 x 1 - With CatConstellation Lunaream

Personality: Lunaream is a female who is slightly shy though gentle and passionate around her close friends and even family members. She can become very outgoing when it comes to griffons she knows extremely well, though is secretive about her sexual orientations as not many griffons has it. She keeps it only to herself until she finds someone that she can trust with her secret. She is quite honest most of the time as well.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Mate: None

Children: None

History:Gonna do soon!

Other:Nah I think that's it! C:

Last edited by SunlightWolf on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
SunlightWolf
SunlightWolf

Back to top Go down

G r i f f o n s - R u l e - H e r e - 1 x 1 - With CatConstellation Empty Re: G r i f f o n s - R u l e - H e r e - 1 x 1 - With CatConstellation

Post  CatConstellation Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Reserved))
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

https://griffonhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum