Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm Sadie

2 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm Sadie Empty Hello, I'm Sadie

Post  Sadie Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi there, everyone! I'm Sadie... it's my username. Anyway, I love animals and I want to have a career in animal care when I get older. I am a mod on this website, and I'm making friends. I am currently a part of Stray Dog Role Play (Open), The Crag's Role Play (Open)Baby Dragon Training facilities Role Play, Middleson High School Role play(Open), and Dark Dragon's School of Horror (Open). Everyone should join them, and they are all open at the moment. They are super fun!

My favorite foods are pasta and cheese (Not pasta with cheese). I go to a school... somewhere. And yeah, that's it.So, I just wanted to get to know all of you people out there and tell you that I am Sadie and that I am awesome.

Oh, by the way, you're probably awesome too!
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Sadie Empty Re: Hello, I'm Sadie

Post  Determination Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:53 am

Hello Sadie! (Wow. You're one of the first introducers! Correction: THE first!)
Guess what? Looks like you and I are going to get along quite well, judging on what you do, are part of, and hope to be. I'd like to have a career in animal care too, except that I would probably skip being a veterinarian or a surgeon, for I don't think I'll be able to bear the thought when I accidentally have some kind of mistake and... ugh.

Anyway. Nice to meet you Sadie!
Determination
Determination

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Nice to meet you too! Yeah, I'm not sure being a veternarian is my perfect match. I'm still looking! And I hope we can be friends too!

(Sorry I haven't been on in so long. I was on vacation and didn't have computer access Crying or Very sad )
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Determination Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Its okay Wink Hope you had a nice vacation then! Wish I could have a little break from all that studying for a while too! But I'll have to work hard for the summative assessments, which determines our final grades...
Determination
Determination

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum