Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!) Empty The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!)

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Welcome to the Griffonex HighSchool..where the Griffons roam!

The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!) Th?id=I.4527660831082516&pid=1The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!) Th?id=I.4798209400833250&pid=1
Griffonex HighSchool is placed by a fine view of the mountains---close to flying lessons.

Around the area you might find ....

Flying Lessons..
The Mounted Park...
Southern View of North Caluam...
Ancient Battles Grounds...
And your very own place!

Code:
Name:
Crush:
Mate:
Kids:
History:
Other:

Last edited by CatConstellation on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

https://griffonhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!) Empty Re: The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!)

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:35 pm

I feel so special :3
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!) Empty Re: The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!)

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:40 pm

(Haha, same!)
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Name: Hatchet (Spelled his name wrong the first time!)
Personality: Corky, zany, not good at school, amazing fighter
Crush: Your character (If it's a girl) if not, N/A
Mate: N/A
Kids: N/A
History: Parents abandoned him Crying or Very sad He was taken into a zoo until he could fly
Other: Has a scar on left eye, died tips of feathers blue, taught himself to fly

Last edited by BANANA TIME on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Name: Kixa
Personality: Ruthless at nerds, geeks etc, has great sence of sarcasum, loving, fun and funny!
Crush: Hachet
Mate: Open
Kids: None
History: Like all other Griffons, she grew up by Clouir Mis.
Looks: The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!) Th?id=I.4518684330493734&pid=1 Her sister: The Griffon Hangout (1x1 with BANANA TIME!) Th?id=H.4737268105544996&pid=1

Last edited by CatConstellation on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:51 pm

(AHH! I forgot to add what you char looks like. Please put a pic somewhere random on the forum! Or a desciption!)
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Description: Tall, muscular, scar on left eye, blue wing tips, left eye magenta right eye green, mini mohawk
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 pm

(Kay, added pic to mine)
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Lets staaart!!!
Ok, set the scene for us
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Kixa rolled her eyes, as her alarm clock beeped loudly. UGH! she thought, anger flowing her mind. "Darn Mondays!" she scowled, getting up and yawning. "How will this day get any better?" she mumbled to herself, yet almost outloud. She had went over to her mirror, dangling from a marble stoned rock. "Nah. I wont even bother..." she mumbled, then turned to go to her prey pile. She picked up a large, yet juicy sparrow. It was good enough for Breakfast~Anyway!

She had already aten, and begun packing her backpack, filled with homework and her lunch. She grabbed it and raced out of the the door iof her den. She already tooken flight to the School. It was 3 miles away from her place. It was finally time that she got to School. She wasnt late! Yes! her eyes gleamed happily, for once not late!
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Hatchet had woken up early that day for it was going to be his first day of school, first day of freedom, first day he wasn't locked up in a cage and the only way to get food was to do a stupid trick. He sharpened his talons and packed his lunch (Having a mouse before he left of course) and flew out the door. On his way he saw another griffon flying to school! Hatchet was going to catch up to him or her to introduce himself but lost control through the November wind and crashed right into them! After he regained consciousness he rubbed his head and said, "I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to, please don't get maad!!!" As he looked to see what griffon he'd bumped he saw a magnificent (and beautiful) griffon. He just had to impress this chick! He thought of ways to say his name, Hey babe, I'm Hatchet or maybe I'm Hatchet but you can call me... anytime you want. Instead all that came out was, "H-bulb-ahjkdfjhd..."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:32 pm

(Imma post when i get on my ipad, hold on!)
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:37 pm

She squawked, as her wings swiftly slashed at him as she got up. "Huh---?" She was dizzy, the world was spinning. "Uhm......fnhdhnfdbufrhufbrhuhrf" she had passed out, swiftly falling into a large mud pile. She hadn't woke up anytime soon from the gushy, large and deep mud puddle. She just sinker into it more-Her whole body covered to neck. It was a few hours passing, she wasn't awake, and she was covered to her under her eyes.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Hatchet hadn't stayed to help her up because he was so clumsy he'd probably drown her. Instead he raced off to the school to get help. Once he got to the spot where the griffon passed out the crew he grabbed started dragging her out. He told them they could leave then he carried her all the way to his place where he attempted to clean her up and wake her up.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Se blinked, finally getting a still image of the male. "Mhmm murhp... Where..am...I?" Se stuttered, looking around, feeling the dirt clump around her tail and under eyes. She hadn't had a clear enough image of him, but it began to get much better. "WHo...are....you..." She shot straight up, shaking the dirt off her.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:53 pm

He stumbled back and tried to tell her who he was, "I-.. I'm, I'm uhh... Aheh! *Cough* I'm... H- H- H- *ROAR!!*" Play cool, he thought. "Hatchet*," he squeaked. He shook his mohawk and stood up straight, which puffed out his chest. "I bumped into you on my first day of high school. We... I'M LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!" He started hopping up and down in panic then looked to the griffon to lead him.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 pm

She snapped a few times, "Hey, big shot," she smirked sarcastically, and opened her wings for take off. She jumped up off the cliff, and begun flying back to the school. "Ahaha, so, your name is, Hatchet?" She asked, "The name is Krix" she smiled, landing softly on the sidewalk, the frost following her tail.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:13 pm

"That's a... beautiful name. It also reminds me of a candy bar one of the kids at the zoo I used to live at gave me... a Twix I think it was called. Oh by the way, I was raised in a zoo. I finally got a nest of my own and now I'm going to school for the first time."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:16 pm

She blushed, "Thanks, never heard of the bar, to be honest with you,"
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 pm

"So... do you mind showing me around the school," he said, blushing and landing at the school.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 am

"Sure. Follow me," she disappeared into the school.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 am

He quickly followed her into the school and gasped at the amazing sight. Huge buildings! Hundreds of classrooms! "Just how many kids go to this school" Hatchet asked in awe
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 pm

BANANA TIME wrote:He quickly followed her into the school and gasped at the amazing sight. Huge buildings! Hundreds of classrooms! "Just how many kids go to this school" Hatchet asked in awe

"Im summing 900 some." she shrugged.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:17 pm

"That's a lot of griffons... I didn't know there were so many, I thought they were endangered!"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:19 pm

She shrugged, "So, uhm---" The bell rang, interrupting her. "Cya!" she ran off into the Science Classroom.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next