Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!}

+3
Inudog
Sadie
LaurenRose4
7 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

*|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!} Empty *|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!}

Post  LaurenRose4 Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 am

"Hello, Welcome to Dark Dragon's High School! How are you today? Well, first things first! Are you a Nomad? A Devil? A Witch? A Wizard? A Ghost? Whatever you are, your welcome here! Even if you feel the need to eat someone's brains out!" says the Devil Secretary. "Follow me and I will show you to your Section, Team and Room! Isn't this great?" she asks. You nod. You walk up some stairs and she shows you your room. "Remember, there's always 2 other roommates in a room! Your luggage will arrive here soon! Good Luck, and may tall the Dragon's Luck be in you!" she says as she flies off. You look around to see a cozy looking room. I bet I'm going to have lots of fun... you think as you go to meet your roommates.

Nomads:
The Regular Nomad:
Nomads are different than what you'd think. Nomads have elfish ears, and when they turn 20, they stay the're same size. They don't grow anymore after that age. Nomads have regular skin color. Nomads love to fight and dance. They also like to keep they're outfits green. Most Nomads have gifts like the gift of crafting, you might be very good at creating things like weapons. It is uncommon to see a Nomad with no gift, but not every Nomad has a gift. Every Nomad can control water. Some are excellent, some are bad, but every Nomad can water bend. The Nomad Population is equal in terms of boys and girls. 50% Girls, 50% Boys. Nomads also don't mind being teased or doing work. They love to carry stuff and help out around the main plaza.

The Dark Nomad:
The Dark Nomad is rare to find. They are mean and most have a curse. Instead of water, they control darkness and hallucinations. Instead of doing work, they force others to do work for them. They play unfairly in the annual Death Games. They've broken so many rules in the annual Death Games, they are not aloud to go anymore. The only people that can make friends with them are Devils. Evil Devils. They have Dark Navy Blue to Black faces. They always feel a need to kill. It is extremely rare to find a kind Dark Nomad, there is only 4 in existence.

Devils:
The Regular Devil:
The Regular Devil is very common. They do not have wings, but they still have horns and a tail. Instead of a staff, they have flaming swords or bow and arrows or whatever your weapon is. They are the most friendly of the Devil Race. They don't mind helping out, but they feel a little uneasy around Nomads (You know, Water and Fire don't combine well). They are normal sized and have regular skin color. They stick to the color red when picking outfits. Devils are fast runners and quick climbers, but most are afraid of bats. There are more girl Devils in all races, but there are still plenty of boy Devils. There are 60% Girl Devils and 40% Boy Devils. It's uncommon you'll find an Evil Devil.

The Winged Devil:
The Winged Devils always have wings. Some have small wings that cannot carry them, some have big wings that can carry them. It is rare to find a Winged Devil that is scared of heights. Winged Devils will always stand up for themselves and others. Winged Devils are a proud and healthy race. Only 10 Winged Devils can communicate with birds.

Witches:

There is only one kind of witch, and that is the Regular Witch. Witches make potions and fly on broomsticks, yes, they also do have black cats, but who came up with the ugly wart part? Witches can be very pretty and some can be ugly, but most are pretty. They make healing potions for the annual Death Games, and they also make other potions. They own the "Witchcraft Potion & Broomstick Shop" and sell enchanting potions, Healing Potions, Poison Potions and all sorts of other potions, plus broomsticks, but watch out, the prices are kinda pricey, for they do spend all they're free time making potions. Witches are very kind and don't mind taking extra orders or working overtime.

Wizards:

Wizards are... you know, the average wizard! They control elements of magic and all that. Wizards can only control 1 element. The elements are: Fire, Water, Grass, Lightning, Earth, Air, Poison, Dark and Ice. They are very helpful with others since they can pick things up and put things down with they're magic, but they cannot do that with living things. They are sometimes aggressive more than others. Wizards tend to show off more than other races, just because they control some elements. Sometimes they get into contests and they have people vote for who they think was most creative.

Ghosts:
Solid Ghosts:
Solid Ghosts are solid and they cannot go through walls and trees. They look just the same as regular humans... except with a little white glow and they're a bit see through. Solid Ghosts love to laugh and throw things. Solid Ghosts have X-Ray vision and they can sense when somebody's dying. They are great doctors and they also love to grow plants. No, there is no such thing as "ghost objects" where only ghost can touch them. An object's an object. Everybody can use these objects. Solid ghosts cannot fly because of they're feet. Solid Ghosts can also teleport to anyone or anything or anywhere.

Clear Ghosts:
Clear Ghosts are ghosts that have no feet, no hair no nothing. They're white mostly see through ghosts. Clear Ghosts can go through walls. Instead of being doctors, Clear Ghosts are out weatherman. They can tell when a storm is coming 3 months from now. Clear Ghosts can fly unlike Solid Ghosts. Clear ghosts can communicate with any animal weather its a cat or a dragon. Clear Ghosts can also become something. A Clear Ghost can become a broomstick with a face, or a bucket with a face.

Animal-Like People:
Shape-Shifers:
Shape-Shifters are Shape-Shifters! They can shape-shift into: Cats, Dogs, Ants, Bats, Monkeys and Dragons. Nothing else. Shape-Shifters are very kind and caring, but can be most deadly on occasions. They don't like doing work, they'd rather be doing something else. They are very funny and mischief. They can get into trouble easily for not doing work; for they hate it. They look just like regular humans with regular hair and clothes.

Halflings:
Halflings are just like regular humans; but with animal parts! With there animal parts can affect they're abilities. If you have a dog nose, you might be good at sniffing. If you have cat claws you might be goods at fighting. Anything like that. hey can have any part of any animal. They can only be 3 different animal parts per Halfling. This is a good example: Cat ears, Dog Nose and Monkey tail. Bad Example: Cat Ears, Dog Nose, Monkey Tail, Dragon Wings and Kangaroo Legs.

(If you have a suggestion on another Monster, please PM me with a descriptive Paragraph about it.)

LaurenRose4

Back to top Go down

*|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!} Empty Re: *|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!}

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:58 am

(I want to be a shape shifter)(Wait is this not a fantasy role play?)

Name: Nara Hart
Species: shape-shifter
Personality: kind but mischevious.
History: I went to a regular school until I was eight when my shape- shifter parents decided it was time that I should practicing my skills and being among my own kind. i have lots of experience with students and teachers since I have been here so long, and I know almost everybody. I know lots of monsters, but I don't have any close friends yet.

I'm sitting on my new bed of the room I will live in for a while. I entertain myself by switching to a cat, dog, ant, bat monkey, dragon and then back to a human. I'm just about to get up and leave when I hear the Devil Secretary's voice in the hall. "Your luggage will arrive soon! Good luck, and may the Dragon's luck be in you!" I hear footsteps as she walks away and then the brass knob slowly starts to turn. Quickly, I turn into an ant and watch as the girl enters the room. She looks around at the room, sighs an then turns her back to close the door. While she's not looking, transform back into a human. I flip my long, auburn hair over my shoulder, stand up suddenly and say, "Well, hi! I'm Nara!" The girl stumbles backwards, but I catch her before she falls. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." I say with a twinkle in my blue-green eyes that means that I actually did. I lean back on my heals, fighting the temptation to turn into a dog and flee, and wait for the girl to respond.

Last edited by sadiesue on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add the character form into my post :D)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

*|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!} Empty Re: *|*Dark Dragon's School of Horror*|* {ACCEPTING!}

Post  Inudog Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Thank you for being the first to post on our roleplay forums! But please make sure you post it in the correct category, and try including a chacter form such as this one-

Code:
Name:
Personality:
History:

So joining can be made eaiser (:
Inudog
Inudog
Coder

Back to top Go down

Post  LaurenRose4 Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Yeah I know, this was still a WIP, but I didn't have time to put 'WIP' down... -_-

LaurenRose4

Back to top Go down

Post  Inudog Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:11 pm

XD Sorry, my bad.
Inudog
Inudog
Coder

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 am

Name: Tulip
Species: Solid Ghost
Personality: Bubbly and hilarious, she is caring and sweet and loves throwing parties. She helps her friends with everything and is very determined. Instead of wanting to be a doctor or nurse she wants to write books and make a change in the world. She is an amazing drawer and likes to draw the people who die.
History: She was sent to a high school for "monsters" because she was causing to much trauma when she told her school she was a ghost
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Can we start?
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:21 pm

(Ill put a form up later)
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

https://griffonhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:27 pm

(Ok!)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Yeah we should start.

Tulip walked into her new room and saw a girl changing shape. "Hello, I'm Tulip," she called out. Tulip tripped over her own feet and a million drawings flew from her bag. "Woops, silly me! These are my drawings... They-... I don't know who they are but they died," she said, embarrassed
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Nara leaped off the bed and shifted into her human form. She quickly tied her long auburn hair into a ponytail and then focused her blue-green eyes on Tulip. "You draw?" Nara said, ignoring the part where you introduce yourself. "These are good." She picked up a few and handed them to Tulip. "Sorry! Do you not want me to see them?" Nara apologized as she slowly backed away. After she was at what she felt was a safe distance, she decided an introduction would good. "Well, I'm Nara and I shape shift." She looked at Tulip intently and then said, "You a solid ghost right? I guess we'll be rooming together." Finally getting herself together after the drawings, she stuck out her hand. "It's nice to meet you!"

(I have to go... dinner! I'll be back on later!)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:50 pm

(Bye!)

Tulip blushed... if ghosts could blush. Her cheeks glowed a pail blue so I guess she was blushing. She gathered her papers and realized it was rude to not thank Nara. "Thank you, Nara. I want to be an author and illastrate my own picures, instead of being a doctor or gardener." She started un-packing her clothes and setting up her bed.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:39 pm

"Hmm interesting. I don't know what I want to be. I like animals, but I don't know if I'm decisive enough for a career in animal care. Maybe like animal rescuer? I dunno." I watched casually as she set up her bed. She seemed nice enough. Maybe this year would be the year she actually made friends. "So is this your first year here or..." Nara left the question hanging.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:29 pm

"Oh, yes, I'm new," she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "I used to go to a regular school passing off as a human until... I revealed that I was a ghost so they sent me here instead. I-... I had a boyfriend and many other friends."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:03 am

"Oh. I'm sorry. I've been going here since I was eight. I told a lot of people I could shape shift, but they didn't believe me. I was going to show everyone, but my parents found out, and they've had me here ever since. It's really not that bad here, though."
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:31 am

"I guess once I get settled and meet everybody I could... Host a party? I was the Party Queen at my old school," she said as she finished un-packing her last thing. It was a stuffed bear, home-made. She blushed, "Heh, this is Moogie. My b- My old boyfriend made it for me.... I guess I'll throw this away," and with that the bear got chucked across the room without Tulip even holding it. Once she threw it she started pacing and mumbling to herself, "First I'll have to ask the head professor, then I'll have to find a room big enough, then I'll have to find a store to get the food and punch and lemonade mix, then I'll have to find two big bowls, then I'll have to find a table and balloons and streamers..."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Name: Emma
Species: Halfling//Cat Claws and night vision.
Personality: Sneaky, fun, loving and protective.
History: She grew up as a normal human but just grew into being a Halfling.

Name: Koa
Species: Winged Devil, with wings large enough to carry him.
Personality: Loves flying, somewhat ruthless, fun and enjoyable.
History: He grew up as a normal Winged Devil, and is currently trying to communicate with birds.

Last edited by CatConstellation on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 am; edited 4 times in total
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

https://griffonhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Nara grinned hugely at Tulip, "A party would be so much fun! I'll totally help you plan it!"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:32 pm

"Great!! You can buy the streamers, some glitter, maybe a disco ball, oh! Let's go ask the head professor right now!" Tulip grabbed her new friend's hand and ran out of the room
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:46 am

Nara was thrilled. She raced down the hallway with Tulip with an actual smile on her face. It wasn't the usual one she had plastered there permanently. They stopped at the head professor's door and knocked politely. "What? Oh, come in!" was the response from inside the office.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:38 pm

"Ah, well," she started, "me and my new friend Nara would like to throw a party for the newcomers. We won't need anything from the school except for a big place to put it." She smiled intently as she waited for the head professor to make a decision. "Well... I can lend you the gymnasium next Saturday, bu-" he didn't get to finish. Tulip was so excited she grabbed Nara's hand and raced out of the room.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:56 pm

together they ran back to their room, already making preparations. Maybe this year will be different Nara hoped.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:58 pm

"Oh I'm so excited, we can all make new friends and maybe even meet our soul-mates! Oh and I can draw everybody if they want, the kind of drawings where you have a big head, and... Am I talking too fast... or too much?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:02 pm

"No, no!" Nara loved how Tulip talked fast. Rushed. It made her want to listen to every word. Of course she would want to listen if even she talked insanely slow. There was something about Tulip she couldn't describe. After a second (or less) of pause Nara breathed thoughtfully, "Our soul mates." She smiled wistfully threw open the door to their room.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:26 pm

"Yes our sole-mates..." She sighed and landed gracefully on her bed. "Sole-mates..." she repeated. Tulip clapped her hands together and looked up at Nara, who was staring at her. "What's wrong, is something on my face? Oh, no matter, we need to prepare for our party!" She handed Nara a handful of money. Change and bills. "You can go anything party-worthy and I'll check out the gym to see where to put everything. Once you get back we'll meet in the multi-purpose room and get anything else we'll need." She quickly shooed Nara out of the room and slammed the door shut, racing down the hall and stumbling over luggages and her own feet.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next