Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

Post  CatConstellation Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:06 pm

She walked away, through the door of the Cafe. She just kicked up stones as walking along as a small, dirt path.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

https://griffonhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Name: Benson
Personality: Shy, meek, loves to draw, doesn't talk to anyone unless they talk to him first
History: Stole a car and almost killed someone
Appearance: Black hair that almost covers his whole face, chocolate brown eyes, always wears pajama pants and a hoodie
Crush: No one knows, he doesn't talk or show emotion
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:21 pm

It was 12 in the afternoon by now and Benson, a new student, came walking out of his room wearing red pajama pants and a black hoodie. He had his head down and his skin was a shade darker than sickly pale. He accidentally bumped into someone and when he looked up he saw a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. The sadness in his chocolate-brown eyes radiated all over him.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:43 pm

He nodded like he agreed, "Well, you aren't labeled by what you did, you're labeled by how you act. Why did you kill someone?"

Willow ducked her head and whimpered, "I was angry and hurt and confused and I made the mistake.. of trusting someone. Look, I don't wanna talk about it right now okay? So why are you here?"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:48 pm

"Me? Well... I come from a religion that not many people understand. Please don't make me explain it. The people at the White House were going to either get rid of, or execute those who follow that religion... so... I stole the document that confirmed what they were going to do... so they wouldn't hurt my family."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:00 pm

"Noble." Willow commentated without thinking.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:12 pm

"Heh, thanks..." he got up and put on a white t-shirt. "You done with your tea?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:15 pm

"Mmhmm." Willow handed him the empty cup and once again stared into his eyes. So. Gorgeous. You have to keep your distance or this could get ugly, She reminded herself. Or it could be pretty, she countered. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Thanks. This helped a lot."
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 pm

"I hope so. You know Willow, you seem like a really fun girl. Maybe one day we could head to the arcade or something?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:31 pm

"I haven't been to an arcade in a long time." Willow said wistfully, "But I'd love to go!" She cringed when she heard the happy note in her voice. What was she doing? The protective shell that took so long to build was crumbling because of one pair of beautiful eyes. "I guess that's it then." she said, awkwardly standing.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:38 pm

He smiled a male model smile, "Great, you free tomorrow?" I can't believe I just got us a date!
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:43 pm

"Are you kidding? I'm a sobbing mess. No one wants to hang out with me. So, yeah, I'm free. where's the arcade?"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 pm

"Don't worry, I'll pick you up at your room and from then it's a surprise." He smiled again and met her eyes. He started blushing then said, "So... uh... You can go now... unless you wanna do something like... chill and watch TV?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 pm

She shrugged, "I got nothing else to do. So, sure."
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:03 pm

He lay on his bed and got the remote. "What do you want to watch," he asked, looking in her eyes. This would be a perfect moment to kiss... but I won't. She seems so fragile
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:09 pm

She stayed perched on the edge of the bed. "I dunno. I haven't watch T.V. in like forever." she laughed nervously and saw a strange look cross his face. Careful, she reminded herself, not too close. She wanted to curl up next to him and talk about shows they both loved. She wanted to just stay here forever. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, "So, yeah, anything is fine."
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:11 pm

He flipped through the channels but found nothing good so stayed on AFV
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Willow waited for a funny clip and tried out her laugh. It sounded old and hoarse like she hadn't really laughed in months which was true. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her hair and focused on the screen. She could tell he was watching her. She used her fingers to comb through her hair. Oh god. she thought. It looks terrible. She wondered when the last time she cared about how she looked was.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:21 pm

As he watched her comb her hair with her hands he wondered what would happen if he kissed her on the cheek. No! he thought, She'd get to uncomfortable and leave!
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:25 pm

She stopped playing with her hair and pulled her legs to her chest. She wondered what he was thinking. Was he just being nice because you had been crying? Did he actually like you? Were you friends? Oh, shut up. You're a murderer. You'll never have friends. Willow's thoughts whirled in circles. What are you even doing here? In a stranger's room? you're insane.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 pm

As if reading her thoughts he said, "You aren't a murderer Willow, your a good person."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:29 pm

"How do you know?" she snapped a little more harshly than she had meant.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:31 pm

His face softened, "Willow trust me, don't judge yourself by what you've done. It's in the past. It's now that matters." and with that he gave her a soft slow peck on the cheek.
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Willow leaped off the bed and was out the door in seconds. She sprinted down the hallway and raced through the field past the cafe and back to her room. You knew it. You knew it! You don't have friends! You're a murderer! A stupid, selfish, horrible murderer and you ruin everything. He trusts you now, and you trust him. You're going to hurt him! she flung the door open and slammed it closed behind her. She clicked the lock into place and jumped onto the bed. She burrowed under the covers and screamed into a pillow. You stupid, ugly, ferocious murderer. No one likes you.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:39 pm

He just sat there in shock. A tear strolled down his face. "Well Jake," he said to himself, "It's true. You can't trust anyone around here."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next