Griffon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

Post  BANANA TIME Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Benson heard footsteps behind him and turned around, "Avril, what's up... other than the clouds," he shrugged
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!!

Post  Sadie Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:56 pm

He nodded, "Oh definitely. We own a summer camp. Everybody helps out at an activity but we're thinking about getting an arching range. The only thing is we wouldn't have anybody to lead the activity. Have you tried archery?"

"You really think everyone will trust me to be with their kids? I mean, otherwise I would love to!"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:34 pm

"I think an archery place is somewhere around town. Lets go!"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:51 pm

BANANA TIME wrote:Benson heard footsteps behind him and turned around, "Avril, what's up... other than the clouds," he shrugged

"Im bored is what." she muttered.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

https://griffonhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:52 pm

"I think an archery place is somewhere around town. Lets go!"

"Ok." she replied hesitantly. "Will they let us go? The people here?"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Jake thought for a moment, "I think they would..." he said with a devious smile. Once he got out of the office he put his arm around Willow and laughed, "It works, it really does work," he said, without explaining anything
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:35 pm

CatConstellation wrote:
BANANA TIME wrote:Benson heard footsteps behind him and turned around, "Avril, what's up... other than the clouds," he shrugged

"Im bored is what." she muttered.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:19 pm

CatConstellation wrote:"Im bored is what." she muttered.

Benson shrugged, "Well what do you want to do?"
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:29 pm

"Dunno, you?" Se asked, head tilted.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:59 pm

He put his head down like the first time they met, "I dunno..." He yawned and continued to slowly walk
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 am

Jake thought for a moment, "I think they would..." he said with a devious smile. Once he got out of the office he put his arm around Willow and laughed, "It works, it really does work," he said, without explaining anything

Willow decided not to ask. She just focused on his arm around her.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Once they got to the archery range Jake bought the ticket and walked in with his arm still around Willow. "What an amazing place! I suck at archery," he blushed then handed Willow her bow and some arrows
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:54 pm

"So, how does this work?" Willow asked, holding the bow by its string.
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:13 pm

He laughed, "No Willow, you hold it like this," then he put her hands in the correct places. He took an arrow and placed it in the proper spot, "Now just gently pull back and let go," he said
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 pm

She shrugged at him,
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:25 pm

"Maybe you wanna come to my room for a bit," Benson asked
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 pm

He laughed, "No Willow, you hold it like this," then he put her hands in the correct places. He took an arrow and placed it in the proper spot, "Now just gently pull back and let go," he said

Willow blushed and raised the bow. She squinted at the target. Then, she took the arrow back and released. It hit the outer target area. "Aww, come on, I gotta get the target!" She loaded arrow after arrow into the bow and landed all of them on or really close to the target, "Ok, let me see you now!"
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:06 pm

She nodded, "Sure!"
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Sadie wrote:Willow blushed and raised the bow. She squinted at the target. Then, she took the arrow back and released. It hit the outer target area. "Aww, come on, I gotta get the target!" She loaded arrow after arrow into the bow and landed all of them on or really close to the target, "Ok, let me see you now!"

"Oh," he blushed, "I guess I could try..." He put the arrow on the bow and shot it. The arrow fell to the ground. "Yeah, I'm not good..."

CatConstellation wrote:She nodded, "Sure!"

Benson hesitated for a bit and reached for Avril's hand but pulled away then kept walking
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  CatConstellation Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:24 am

She didnt notice him, so she continued walking too.
CatConstellation
CatConstellation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:56 pm

"Oh," he blushed, "I guess I could try..." He put the arrow on the bow and shot it. The arrow fell to the ground. "Yeah, I'm not good..."

Willow tried not to laugh. She waited until he had positioned the arrow and was about to release. Then, she stopped him and tilted the bow higher. She adjusted a few more things and then said, "Ok, release." the arrow hit the very edge of the target, but at least it hit it!
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  BANANA TIME Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:15 pm

He stood up strait with a you've-got-to-be-kidding-me look on his face, "...Wow."
BANANA TIME
BANANA TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:06 pm

She leaned back and laughed and then started shooting more arrows

(I'm gonna be gone for a while and won't be on. I'll continue rp when i get back!)
Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Godiva Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:56 am

Name: Callie Jay
Personality: Loves Pranks, uses Sarcasm alot, But once she considers you friend, she will become the most trustable, dependable person you know.
History: She pulled a prank in middle school when she got mad, and killed someone. Many people believe it was an accident that he got hurt, but it is unknown.
Appearance: Middleson High School || Open and Accepting!! - Page 5 2cmotg6
Crush: None... Yet Wink
Godiva
Godiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 pm

He stood up strait with a you've-got-to-be-kidding-me look on his face, "...Wow."

She stood on her tip toes to kiss him lightly and then leaned away, blushing. "Wanna head back?"

Sadie
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next